Monday, September 7, 2009


Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


We did not spend a total of 3 days doing Justins 18 pages of homework. I am not at all upset that his teacher gave him that much, and I am not considering talking to the teacher about it. I would never step one any teachers toes because they have requirements to meet. Nope not me.



As I sat with Justin doing his homework He did not have to finish a question like, Do you like the ______? Justin did not finish it with stars. He also did not proceed to draw a picture of the stars and the Little Dipper and the Big Dipper. I did not ask him if he knew what the Milky Way looked like and he did not say "no, but i know what the cup looks like". I did not watch him draw the cup and ask him what the cup was for. He did not reply " For the milk it fell out". I did not think my son was absolutly brilliant at that moment. Again,not me !



I did not laugh really hard at Kenny wishing I had my camera handy. This morning he was not twisted upside down on his head trying to open the back hatch of our van. I did not find really nice dressers on craigslist that were not originaly bought at Target. We are not going to stop living out af laundry baskets because of these dessers. We are always 100% organized and would never do such a thing.


As we were not house/pet sitting my son did not run to the girls room happily saying that he wants to play Barbies. He is not at all board with all of his toys so much that he looks forward to playing with girl toys. Not my son


I did not miss Jess and Garrs new house the minute I walked into my apartment. I did not feel squished in my kitchen as i made lunch for the girls and Justin. I would never rent a place that has a hole in the wall for a kitchen. Nope never me.


I did not knowingly post this Not Me Monday on Tuesday.


feel free to comment :-D

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Very cute Katie! Good job :) Feel free to come make dinner in my kitchen any time :) just make enough for 9. :)