Monday, August 31, 2009



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama You can head over to http://www.mycharmingkids.net to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

I did not send my child to the first day of 1st grade with both his shirt and shorts on backwards. I would never do any thing like that knowing he was already so nervouse and not wanting to go to school to begin with. I am a much better mom than that. I did not notice his shirt on backwards only because I was trying to pin a name tag on him. And I did not have him turn it around with everyone in his class right by him. Not me I would never put my child in an embarrassing situation like that. I also check to make sure he is properly dressed



I did not decide to cook a chicken in the crock pot and I absolutely did not season the bottom of it and cook it upside down. And I most certainly did not wonder were all the meat was when I cut into it and was only hitting bone. Nope not me.


When preparing to travel with the family to go see Kenny’s grandparents, I did not make a banana sour cream cake, and I did not wish I could have eaten it as soon as I took it out of the oven. I did not send my hubby to target to pick up some baking powder which they did not have and then I did not ask him to check the grocery store that was next to Target. When he called me to tell me that they wanted almost $5 for it I did not say to him “well that’s just a rip off, maybe Walmart has some?” The great hubby he is, went to check! He did not go to two Walmart's before he found some and it did not cost $1.04.


I did not just use Target and Walmart in the same paragraph and I most certainly did not do it again just now. I would never do any thing like that since I do not absolutely love target.


I am not procrastenating about steam cleaning the livingroom floor wich is already amazingly clean. I would not do such a thing. I have OCD when it comes to cleaning so my house is emaculant 24/7. I am not tempted to call in the profetionals to pamper myself and have them clean my floor for me. I would vever give the dirty work to someone else.


1 comment:

MeeMee said...

I really like your blog. Justin is just too cute - quite the young man.
Love and prayers,
Margaret