Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sweet Little Boy!!

I have the sweetest little boy. Yesterday we had a thunder storm that lasted for about two hours. It was still early in the morning and the sky was very dark again, so I decided to go back to sleep for a little while. Justin was watching cartoons in our bedroom so I lay down in his room. At some point Justin came into his room to get a toy. When his door is shut it sticks and is load when you open it. I did not move when he came in and my eyes were still closed so he did not know that I had wakened up. The next thing that I heard was Justin whispering, “Tippy-toe, tippy-toe, tippy-toe.” He then found the toy he was after and started to leave his room. (Crash, bang), something had fallen. (Boom), he tripped over the dresser drawer he had left open. Then I hear him whispering “Tippy-toe, tippy-toe, tippy-toe.” And his door shut. A few minutes later I got up and Kenny told me that Justin came out of his room and said “I almost woke mommy up.” Then Justin told me he was looking at me the whole time trying to make sure he did not wake me. He is so sweet!!

1 comment:

Jessa said...

I have the cutest nephew ever! :)