Monday, May 18, 2009

"Not Me" Monday was created by Mck Mama
Check out Mck Mama's athttp://www.mycharmingkids.net/

I did not write this on Wednesday to make sure I was ready for
Not Me Monday. Absolutely not me.

After making sure that my son had his lunch out and ready to
eat at his farm field trip I did not sit down and enjoy my lunch
and a refreshing bottle of Gatorade and hear him tell his teacher
I did not give him a drink. Nope not me. I would not forget to
make sure he drinks on a hot day.

When I walked out of the store my son proceeded to ask me
why I bought a drink. I did not say to him, “honey I thought
you might want a thirst because your drinky. Definitely Not me,
I never get tongue tide.

I definitely did not just sit here for two minutes trying to spell
definitely correctly. Nope not me.

As I was drawing a picture of me with my son I did not die
laughing when he said “mommy I have to draw your mouth
bigger because you have a big mouth.


1 comment:

Robert Acker said...

LOL!!!!!!